- HABERLE, Robert M., B.S., 1972, San Jose State University; M.S., 1975, San Jose State University; Ph.D., 1981, University of Washington. Planetary atmospheres.
- LUDWIG, Francis L., B.A., 1957, M.A., 1958, University of California, Los Angeles. Ph.D., 1993, Stanford University. Dispersion meteorology.
- TAHA, Haider, M.A., 1988, Ph.D., 1990, University of California, Berkeley. Urban and Mesoscale Meteorological and Photochemical Modeling. www.altostratus.com
- VOSS, Mike, B.S., 1987, University of California, Los Angeles;
M.S., 1995, University of California, Davis. Synoptic Dynamic Meteorology, Forecasting, and Meteorological Information Systems.
- BORNSTEIN, Robert D., B.S., 1964, City College of New York; M.S., 1967, New York University; Ph.D., 1972, New York University. Boundary layer, urban, and dispersion meteorology.
- BURTON, Marcellus W., Professional course in Meteorology, 1944, University of California at Los Angeles; B.S., 1945, Florida Southern College; Graduate School, 1958-59, Pennsylvania State University. Aviation meteorology and synoptics.
- GOODMAN, Jindra K., M.S., 1965, Charles University, Prague, Ph.D., 1969, Charles University, Prague Atmospheric physics. Atmospheric Physics.
- LESTER, Peter F,, B.S., 1963, San Jose State College; M.S., 1964, Texas A&M University; Ph.D., 1970, Colorado State University. Weather Analysis and Forecasting, Mesoscale Circulations and Turbulence, Aviation Meteorology.
- MACKAY, Kenneth P., BSE, 1961, MSE, 1965 , University of Michigan; PhD., 1969, University of Wisconsin, Madison. Air pollution meteorology.
- READ, Robert G., B.S., 1953; M.S., 1961; U.S. Naval Postgraduate School. Tropical meteorology.
- SINTON, Douglas M., B.S., 1973, University of California at Berkeley; M.S., 1979, University of California at Los Angeles; Ph.D., 1984, University of California at Los Angeles. Dynamic and Synoptic Meteorology, Kahn, B. H., and D. M. Sinton, 2008: A preferred scale for warm core instability in a non-convective moist basic state.
- WANG, Jen-Yu, B.S., 1938; M.S., 1955; Ph.D., 1958, University of Wisconsin. Agricultural meteorology.